Pages

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Work In Progress 4/16/14

Forward Motion is coming to you live from Los Angeles, California.  I'm a long way from home, but I did bring a work in progress project to share.

English Paper Piecing - always a good travel project.


At the Farmer's Market shopping area, I visited a Barnes and Noble book store and purchased these guys:




I will peruse those on the five hour flight home to Atlanta tomorrow.  I hope there are lots of good photos to get lost in!


WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced always has so much inspiration.  I am off to link up now.  Pop over to Freshly Pieced and check out the other linky party participants.

Go Sew,
Jodi B


1 comment:

OPQuilt said...

I'm a little late in commenting. . .

I live in Southern California, so could really identify with your visit to the Farmer's Market and B&N. Those magazines look like fun--hope you enjoyed them on your plane ride home, along with your stitching. That group is coming along nicely!

Elizabeth